Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Swim Photo Caption Contest: A Brief and a Warm-Up Jacket

This dude deserves some of your witty love right here.

When we found this picture for yesterday's Guest Blogger, Ritchie MP Cummins, it was just too good to be true.  So, we decided that he has to be our Photo Caption Contest pic of the week.  Now is your chance to take a crack at it.  This week we are holding back our comments to give you a chance to throw something clever up first.

Of course, Ritchie had a pretty good one on his post yesterday: 
"That's me taking a break between rounds of Push the Limit on my XBOX 360."
 
Congrats to our past winners Erik Wiken and Rokur. Leave us a caption and get some props on our facebook page and twitter feed. 

3 comments:

  1. "but this IS breakfast in bed baby! Ketchup, antacids and me... what more could you want?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Every Phelps Phan has to know how to mix-and-match Under Armour sweatshirt with Speedo brief! It's a must!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hey, I heard there is a hot new lifeguard working at the Y so I am gonna head down there and do my 'sexy laps workout'. Are you coming?"

    ReplyDelete